I had a conversation with Thomas Edward Lawrence the other day when he spoke to me and said, "All
people dream, but not equally," and continued..."Those who
dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the morning
to find that it was vanity. But, the dreamers of the day are dangerous,
for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true."
He was a famous man, a scholar, an archaeologist, a lieutenant-colonel in the British Army, and a prolific writer.
I am none of those - yet! But, he resonated with me.
Because like him, I believe in seeing dreams to fruition. Some of my own have been realized over the years. While MANY others are still in the making. And a few haven't been dreamed of yet.
And that's the beauty of dreaming, isn't it? It has no limits.
Don't dream at nights.
He was a famous man, a scholar, an archaeologist, a lieutenant-colonel in the British Army, and a prolific writer.
I am none of those - yet! But, he resonated with me.
Because like him, I believe in seeing dreams to fruition. Some of my own have been realized over the years. While MANY others are still in the making. And a few haven't been dreamed of yet.
And that's the beauty of dreaming, isn't it? It has no limits.
Don't dream at nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment